Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Headboard/Footboard to Bench Transformation!!

I'm very proud of this re-do...it all started with a trip to the Habitat Re-Store in Brevard, NC.  This lonely headboard was just begging me to buy it and at the time I didn't have a clue what to do with it.  The railings came with it too.  I thought that trying to sell a single twin bed frame may be difficult so this stayed at the cabin for months until we recently went up there when my cute nephew came to town.



After searching on Pinterest for some ideas I came across transforming this headboard into a bench - how clever!




We even got Haydyn to help...



Haydyn & I tested it out to make sure it will hold weight:)

Could he be any cuter?
We used the footboard for arm rests...


Uncle Trey paid Haydyn with his world famous bbq ribs...I lost count as to how many he ate...LOL!
We packed the bench up and took it back to Simpsonville and I FINALLY finished it today!

I am planning on taking this piece to re-Runs tomorrow morning.

I already know of a few new pieces that I will be adding in July, but for now I am beach bound!!!

Have a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment